Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Let Your Pain be in Vain

Tragedy suffered without lessons learned is the worst tragedy of all. We share our tragedies and journeys back in the hopes that something we say might resonate with you and make your journey a bit less lonely and a bit more hopeful. I wish for all who have suffered that you will learn to embrace the person you are becoming because of your pain and wear it as something to rejoice in and not fear. I have been forever changed since the sudden loss of my fiance in a vehicle accident over 5 years ago. What I have become has been quite the blessing in disguise, but interestingly enough, one of the hardest to realize and accept, but once I did I haven't been happier or felt more Blessed! I will be posting about this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment