Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not Only a Weekend - But a Long Weekend

......... and one that we are supposed to be partying and bbq'ing and shooting off colorful fireworks. If you are not in the mood, don't worry about it. If you are angry that you are not in the mood, don't worry about it. It is to be expected. 'Holidays' are tough. Don't know how we do it, but we do and that is all that matters to us and our loved ones. We are not alone, even if it feels like we are, and we will never be. Our loved ones who have gone Home before us are always in our corner, no matter what, so hold on to that. Be kind to yourself and be your own best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, I know I'm a little late to this, but better late than never right! Anyway, I know you invited me over for a bbq this weekend (4th uf July wknd), and I wanted to thank yo for the invite. This holiday is a rough one for me (I know you already know that) and for whatever reason this one was worse than others. I just discovered this blog, and Hook's, and Sut's too. I've read every post so far starting with the earliest until this one, and so far it's been very helpful! I can tell it's good for you, and it's going to help anyone who lays eyes on it! What better way to turn tragedy into something positive by helping others find ways to keep a positive outlook throughout troubled times.
    Keep it up!
    -E-

    ReplyDelete