Saturday, January 23, 2010

well its been a while......

.................and the good news is that I seem to be focusing on where I am going as opposed to where I have come. After six years, I was beginning to sense a change, feeling like I was approaching a crossroads. I found that I no longer desired to jump on the bereavement group page and didn't force myself to do so. I let it be to work itself out and I am glad to be back to comment about it. It has been a long, long road, but all's well that ends well. It is a process and I am glad to be where I am to share with you who may be just starting out down this road. Please stay in touch as I have more to share about the bereavement process than I could have ever imagined and I am now doing things that I would have never imagined.
Judy
http://www.petfitnation.com

2 comments:

  1. I just happened to come across your blog, and reading your profile immediately made me stop by. I am sorry for your loss, though its been years I know that it can still be extremely difficult.

    I will visit often to see some of your newest posts, and I look forward to them. Love your kitty picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats saved my life back then and I now devote my life to animals by volunteering and rescuing. I just clicked on your profile and see that you are a writer. I was writing my story and its pretty good, I think, and then let it go back in August as well. I believe I will get back to it as I have a lot of wisdom to share as well as it being an amazing love story :) . I am going to read some of your pros tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, Judy, http://www.petfitnation.com and Join PetFitNation at http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/PetFitNation/248679747257?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete