Friday, June 26, 2009

Experience is the Best Teacher

Today the world remembers Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both going Home on the same day. Farrah fought her battle for a very long time and had the time to demonstrate that she is a portrait of strength and bravery. Michael left us suddenly. Farrah's friends and family were Blessed with time to 'prepare' if you will, but most importantly, time to share. I loved deeply and lost suddenly like Michael's loved ones. I can't think of one thing I would't give to have had time with Nicholas at his moment of passing.
I learned something, though, and that is the important thing now.
Live every moment to the fullest as tomorrow is not guaranteed. This is a cliche, I know, but now has special meaning to me as that day truly was our last without time to say goodbye. I live my life in a more enriching way now and take nothing for granted after all - Tragedy suffered without lessons learned is the worst tragedy of all.
RIP Farrah and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment