Saturday, July 18, 2009

11 Days

"Those who dance...are thought mad...by those who hear not the music"

I am finally back after 11 days. I have been real busy and this time next week, I should be back full time again, blogging every day. I really miss this and my writing having been too distracted by 'life' to keep any flow coming. I have been advised to turn my memoirs into fiction form and was immediately affronted. "This is REAL" were my first thoughts! But I have been thinking alot about the suggestion and even gave it a try. Four pages, lol, but a start and I am actually excited about it. Can't wait till next week when I am free to blog again. Its funny how loss like ours changes our perspective on 'time', what is important, and the need to NOT put off today what we used to assume can be done tomorrow!

1 comment: