Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's OK to Cry

One thing I never had trouble doing or felt badly about was crying [just ask my friends and family lol]. Nothing like a good cry - how many times have you heard that? It is cleansing and releasing just like a good massage. I feel badly for people that I talk to and read that think there is someting wrong with them for crying. Where is it written that after Add Video1 year, 2 years, you 'shouldn't' be crying anymore? Trust me when I tell you it is a lot less exhausting than fighting the desire to cry. We are going through one of the most monumental events of our lives - it is huge - and we are not supposed to cry.....??? I beg to differ and will never hide my tears. I deserve them and my soul deserves them because no matter how long it has been, I will always miss that part of my life here that is now waiting for me on the other Side. As always, be good to yourself, you deserve it,
Judy

1 comment: